School Re-Opening on Monday 4th January 2021
There has been a whole host of reporting regarding schools and Coronavirus over the winter break, but Horbury Primary Academy would like to take the opportunity to remind all Parents and Carers that we still be welcoming children back to school on Monday 4th January 2021.
There has been a lot of positive news regarding vaccines more recently, and although we are not out of the woods yet, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Our Executive Principal would like to respectfully request that everyone continue to follow our simple arrival and exit procedures in order to ‘do our bit’ in keeping transmissions locally as low as possible.
- Please continue to adhere to the staggered arrival and departure times;
- Only one parent per child at drop off and pick up;
- Socially distance as adults, 2 metres is a significant distance so please check the posters if you are unsure.
- Remember that you can come at any point during your 10-minute allocated slot, the actual learning time begins at the end of this period. It is preferable that you do not arrive before the allocated time as this means that parents are gathering on the pavement and this is what we are trying to avoid.
- Please wear a face mask when dropping off and collecting your child.
Please remember to continue to report confirmed cases using the questionnaire – details of this can be found on the school’s website on the Covid-19 update page.
We look forward to seeing you all on Monday 4th January 2021!
Blog Post - 17/12/2020
Save The Children Christmas Jumper Day
Thank you to everyone that donated to our 'Save The Children' Christmas Jumper Day. We raised …
Blog Post - 08/12/2020
Re-opening Risk Assessment
Please find attached the Re-opening Risk Assessment HPA (Version 9), approved by the Board of …