- The Academy
- - Welcome to Horbury Primary Academy
- - School History
- - Ethos & Values
- - British Values/PREVENT
- - Governance
- - Documents & Policies
- - Results and Performance
- - Meet the Staff
- - Financial Information
- - Pupil Premium Funding and Sports Funding
- - Head Boy and Girl
- - House Captains
- - School Council
- - What does PRIDE mean at HPA?
- - EcoSchools
- Parents & Carers
- - Academy Calendar, Opening Times and Term Dates
- - School Admissions
- - Sickness, Absence & Holidays
- - SEND
- - Safeguarding
- - Pastoral Care
- - MCAS
- - School Uniform
- - Lunchtime at the Academy
- - Wraparound Care
- - Mental Health and Wellbeing
- - Hungry Little Minds
- News & Events
- - Calendar
- - Latest News
- - Newsletters
- - Weekly Roundup
- Curriculum – The Horbury Way
- - School Curriculum
- - Remote Education Provision
- - Early Years
- - Phonics
- - Art
- - Computing
- - Design & Technology
- - English – Reading and Writing
- - Geography
- - History
- - Languages – French
- - Maths
- - Music
- - Physical Education and Sport
- - PSHE
- - R.E
- - Science
- Year Groups
- - Lower Foundation – Kangaroos
- - Upper Foundation – Ladybirds and Meerkats
- - Year 1 – Koalas and Snow Leopards
- - Year 2 – White Rhinos and Buffalos
- - Year 3 – Hippos and Macaws
- - Year 4 – Wombats and Mammoths
- - Year 5 – Chipmunks and Mountain Lions
- - Year 6 – Hyenas and Capybaras
Why Work for Horbury Primary Academy?
We have enormous pleasure in inviting you to consider joining Horbury Primary Academy and a team committed to the pursuit of excellence in provision for our children.
We are keen to appoint individuals who have enthusiasm, vision and creativity but, above all else, an unrelenting commitment to high expectations and inclusivity.
Horbury Primary Academy is a community where children become confident, caring individuals with high aspirations, an enduring enthusiasm for learning and the necessary skills to succeed in life.
We believe we have created a broad, balanced and creative curriculum to ensure that children are engaged in their learning and enjoy coming to school. We have enthusiastic and caring staff who work hard to ensure this is in place.
Mr J Tucker
You can download our application form here.
To read our Recruitment FAQs, please click here.
Why work for Accord Multi Academy Trust?Find out here!
Please contact HR for assistance via email at email@example.com.